- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds, (or 50g)
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 pinch fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black peppercorns
- 1/2 Cup of Blanched Almonds, Toasted
Recipe is created for
1. Combine the seeds, spices, salt and pepper in the bowl for 5 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 2. Completey cool
2. Combine the almonds and seed mixture in the bowl, and process until the mixture resemblesa course powder
3. Serve with Turkish bread and olive oil for frying
Makes 3/4 cup
Make a Gluten Free Bread to have a coeliac option to eat it with
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss