- 2 fennel bulbs
- fresh dill to taste
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or truffle oil
- pomegranate seeds, or pink grapefruit segments
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except the Pomegranate seeds or pink grapefruit into the TM bowl & chop for 3 - 4 secs on speed 5.
Serve on a bed of salad greens & sprinkle over pomegrante seeds or pink grapefruit segmants.
Awesome to serve with steamed salmon or other fish & capers.
Accessories you need
Idea for the recipe is from a novel by Elizabeth Bard called Lunch in Paris.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs