- Fresh Corriander, leaves and roots
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 1tbs Fresh Tumeric, or 1 tsp dried ground tumeric
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions
- 2tbs fresh ginger
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2tb fresh parsley leaves
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 2 - 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1tbs TMX vege stock paste or chicken stock paste
- 1 litre water or liquid chicken stock
- 3tbs tamari, or soy sauce
- 30g mirin, optional
- 1tbs miso paste
- 100g baby kale or spinach leaves
- sea salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place coriander leaves into TM bowl & chop for 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape out of bowl & set to one side.
Place lemon zest, parsley, ginger, spring onions, fresh tumeric, chilli, coriander roots & garlic into the TM bowl chop for 20 secs/speed 10. Add the coconut oil & cook for 2 mins varoma speed 1. Add the stock paste into the bowl.
Place the cubed chicken breast into the simmering basket inside the TM bowl. Cover the chicken with the water or stock.
Set time 20 mins on 100 degrees speed 2.
Ensure chicken is cooked through, & empty cooked chicken pieces into the broth into the TM bowl. Then add all remaining ingredients (except the kale or spinach) Don't forget the chopped corriander. Mix 10 secs reverse speed 1.
Place baby kale & or spinach leaves into soup bowl & pour the hot broth over, making sure to portion out the chicken cubes into the bowls. serve with extra chilli slices & more lemon juice to taste.
Flu Fighter Chicken Soup
Accessories you need
Idea for this soup was from Teresa Cutter's Immune Boosting Chicken Soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice