- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused oil
- fresh coriander leaves
- 3 celery stalks
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 2 Spring onions (green tops only)
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 3 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric powder or fresh Tumeric
- 2 Carrots diced into quarters
- 100 grams Baby Kale, Baby Spinach or roughly chopped Bok Choy
- Zest or Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 Fresh Chilli or 1 teaspoon dried Chilli flakes
- 1 package Bean or Rice Vermicelli Noodles
Place coriander leaves into TM bowl & chop for 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape out of bowl & set to one side.
Place lemon zest, celery, ginger, spring onions, turmeric, & chilli (optional) into the TM bowl chop for 20 secs/speed 10.
Add the Garlic oil & cook for 2 mins varoma speed 1.
Add the stock, tamari, carrots & miso paste into the bowl.
Place the cubed chicken breast into the simmering basket inside the TM bowl. Cover the chicken with the water or stock.
Set time 20 mins on 100 degrees speed 2.
Ensure chicken is cooked through, & empty cooked chicken pieces into the broth into the TM bowl.
Then add all remaining ingredients (kale, bok choy or spinach + chopped coriander & vermicelli). Mix 10 secs reverse speed 1.
Serve with extra chilli slices & more lemon juice to taste (optional)
FODMAP Flu Fighter Chicken Soup
Accessories you need
Idea for this soup was from Teresa Cutter's Immune Boosting Chicken Soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.