- 1kg sweet poatoes, washed skin on, cut into thick wedges
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2tbs olive oil
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 200g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbs fresh italian parsley
- 1 tb Fresh Lemon thyme
- 1tbs fresh oregano leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
Place garlic cloves into the TM bowl & chop for 3 secs speed 7.
Place the rustic style sweet potato wedges into a bowl with the garlic, salt & pepper then drizzle with olive oil. Mix through to coat all the sweet potato with the oil & garlic. Roast in the oven for about 25 mins or until cooked & crispy. While the wedges are in the oven (no need to clean the Thermomix bowl) place all the herbs into the TM bowl & chop for 2- secs on speed 5 for a rustic chop. When the wedges are cooked & crispy sprinkle with fetta & chopped fresh herbs. Serve straight away.
Perfect to serve as a side to a main meal, or an appetizer or snack.
Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
You can use some white floury potatoes instead or as well as the sweet potato or carrots.
You can use any model thermomix for this recipe.
This recipe is featured in the Garlic Feast
Recipe also suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs