- 5 tablespoon grapefruit juice, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- 1 package salad greens, I used greens from my garden approx 2 cups.
- 1/2 pine nuts, 1/2 Cup - lightly toasted
- 1 grapefruit segmented, I used one from the garden. Could use a pink or ruby for extra colour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all dressing ingredients to "Closed lid" .
2. 3 secs, speed 4 or until mixed
3. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
This is a wonderful light and refreshing salad. Would be lovely with some prawns mixed through.
I served with a pulled lamb shoulder. Even got the nod from hubby who doesn't like pine nuts!
I used a mixture of baby silverbeet (green & rainbow), red sorrel, rocket, parsley, oregano & English Spinach.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Steph's Colour on the Plate Recipe
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto