- 1 Zucchini (170g), quartered
- 40 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoon Bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worstershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 500 g Beef mince
- Preferred Sauce, for Serving
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Preheat oven to 180*c
2. add cheese to mixing bowl and chop 8 seconds, speed 9.
3. Add Zucchini and spinach to mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat the process for less detectable vegetables.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix 15 seconds, speed 3 until combined. use your Thermomix Spatula in the hole at the top to ensure all meat is being mixed in.
5. Roll into bite sized balls (i find it easiest to weigh 1x 20gram ball and then make the rest to that sixe). You should get approx 35 little meatballs. place on baking tray
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until mince is cooked.
7. Drain excess liquid and serve with your preferred sauce.
8. If planning to freexe, place balls onto a tray (ensuring they aren't touching each other) anf freexe. Once frozen, place in an air tight container (doing this ensures they won't stick together.
9. They will last in the freezer for approx. 6 months
Accessories you need
these are a super delicious, yet 'basic' meatball that is a front runner for the favourite item in the lunchbox. feel free to add various ingredients to your tastes .
Take from the freezer in the morning and they'll be good to go by lunch time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.