- 100g red cabbage
- 100g green cabbage
- 1 green apple, quartered, core removed
- 1 carrot, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- juice from 1 lime
- 20g olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, optional
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl. Chop for 2 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl & repeat for 1 more second on speed 5 if required.
Sprinkle with some of your favourite nuts or seeds to add another element of crunch.
You can make this same recipe & use Thermomix made mayo, instead of the lemon & olive oil dressing if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly