- 1 Small brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 large or 4 small cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams of butter, roughly chopped
- 500 grams of mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour, mixed with a little water to a paste
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- smoked paprika, to sprinkle on top of dish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and onion to bowl, chop 4 seconds, speed 6 - scrape bowl
Add butter, cook 3 minutes100 deg, speed 1 - MC off
Add mushrooms - cook 5 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, spoon soft, MC off
Add thyme, oregano, sherry, and tomato paste - stir softly with spatula and cook 1 minute, 100deg, reverse, spoon
Drizzle corn flour mix over the mushrooms and cook 1 minute, 100 deg, reverse, spoon MC off
At this stage either spoon into ramekins or a small oven proof dish - sprinkle over parmesan and smoked paprika
Heat in an oven 160deg for 10-15 minutes till bubbling and cheese has melted
can be served with chicken, steak, sausages, great with a poached/fried egg on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Chicken, tomato, basil, pasta
- Hearty chorizo, mushroom and bean soup Low GI
- Chunky chicken and mixed bean soup low GI
- Chicken tagine with quinoa Lower GI
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Easy chicken and mushroom, chick pea ragout
- Chocolate and Craisin cookie cakes
- Delicious Seafood Sauce
- Asian Chicken Noodle Salad