- 1 Organic Orange, Juice and Zest
- 500 g purple carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup Brazilian Nuts
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 1/4 cup Cranberries
- 3 tablespoons macadamia oil
- fresh mint
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 rocket leaves, bag (optional)
Place orange zest in dry TM bowl and grate for 6 sec/speed 7.
Add carrots and nuts and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Add Cranberries, oil, orange juice, mint, salt & pepper and and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Optional: add some rocket salad and mix 3 sec/speed 5/reverse.
Purple Carrot Salad
Accessories you need
The chopping time can vary with the size of your carrots; adjust it following your taste!
This recipe has been adapted to TM from //www.realfoodkosher.com/purple-carrot-salad-with-argan-oil/
I first tried the original recipe (in picture) but I didn’t like it, at all (too many spices!).
The second time I did some modifications and I loved the results…and I am now sharing it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto