- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 400 g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 50 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients except chickpeas. SP10 1 min
2. Scrape down bowl and lid
3. Add chickpeas. SP 5 10 sec, scrape down an repeat until desired consistency. I do about 3-4 times.
Accessories you need
Sprinkle with paprika to serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)