- Risotto (leftovers from the night before)
- Cheese (what ever is your favorite), 1-2 cm cubed
- Breadcrumbs (what ever is your favorite)
8Recipe is created for
Place a spoonful of risotto in the palm of your hand, put cheese in centre, top with more risotto to form ball.
Coat in breadcrumbs.
Cooking in moderate oven (spray with a little olive oil if you want) or shallow fry it brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma