- 100 g Milk
- 200 g cheese (tasty/cheddar)
- 3 Bacon Rashers Chopped In 2cn Strips
- 1 medium onion
- 130 g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon French Mustard
- 1 310g can corn
- Cup of Sliced Shallots
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180deg. Place baking paper on 2x biscuit trays.
2. Place cheese into tmx bowl. Grate for 6 secs, sp 8. Remove into seperate bowl.
3. Add onion, chop for 5 secs sp 8. Add cheese, bacon, corn, shallots and flour into tmx bowl. Mix for 5 secs, reverse sp 4.
4. Add milk and mustard and mix for 10 secs, reverse, sp4.
5. Place rounded tablespoons of mix onto baking trays. They spread slightly when cooking.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins. Serve hot or cold with sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.