- Batch Basic Bread Dough, See page 218 BCB
- 50 grams Tasty cheese
- 5 grams Dried chilli
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
While Bread dough is proving , cube cheese place into mixing bowl ,grate 10 secs Spd 8
add chilli flakes
roll out half of the bread dough then sprinle with cheese and dusting of chilli
Twist or Roll out bread sticks & Bake for about 6 mins 200c
You can change the flavours to suit your palate if you dont like chilli use herb & garlic, rosemary & pink rock salt .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney