- 1 garlic clove
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 40 grams raw cashews
- Handful flat leaf parsley leaves
- Handful basil leaves
- 1 Shallot stalk, roughly chopped
- 250 grams Block of cream cheese, cut into 4 pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the garlic clove and Parmesan into mixing bowl and process for 5 seconds/speed 6.
Add herbs & shallot to bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
Add cashews to bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
Add cream cheese and process 10-15 seconds/speed 4.5.
This recipe was inspired by the Herb & garlic cream cheese dip. Wanted to make it feed more people one day, so added some extras and it works.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets