- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 50 – 100 g parmesan cheese, depending on taste
- ½ teaspoon 5 spice
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 - 2 l oaves baguette style bread for slicing
10minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 5min
8Recipe is created for
Try to get real 5 spice that uses Szechwan pepper. You can make your own 5 spice in the thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Veggie Patties