- 120 g glutinous rice flour, (Don't sub for plain rice flour )
- 60 g Gluten free plain flour
- 3/4 level tsp xanthan gum
- 1 pinch of salt, (Rock or plain is fine)
- 2 1/2 level tsp olive oil
- 130 g Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients into bowl, mix for 15 sec speed 4
Add oil and water and select knead 2mins until forms a soft ball
Remove and roll out till desired thickness and then cut circles. Use a dumpling press or hand fold into a dumpling with desired filling.
Keep dough covered with damp cloth to prevent drying out.
Once finished steam for 9mins varoma speed 1, once finished lightly fry to brown up or just eat steamed
Accessories you need
Ensure you use the glutinous rice flour as it is much stickier due to the higher starch content
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Uncooked Jalapeno Relish
- Gluten Free Bao Buns
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Passionfruit Curd
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf