- 10 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 sprigs parsley
- 60 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 250 g Milk
- 85 g Gorgonzola cheese
- 6 eggs, separated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1000 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
set aside. no need to wash bowl
2. add butter 3min 60deg speed 2 MC on
3. add flour and milk 5min 70deg speed 2 MC on
4. add both cheeses and parsley salt and pepper 30sec speed 3 MC on
5. set timer again 30sec speed 3 MC off adding egg yolks slowly thru lid
set aside. clean and dry bowl thoroughly (vinegar wash is a good idea)
6. add butterfly then add egg whites and a pinch of salt 6min speed 4 MC on (may require longer if egg whites havent whipped)
7. transfer to bowl with the other ingredients and fold mixture in.
8. use spray oil on 8-10 ramikins (i used the thermomix dariole moulds) 3/4 fill with mixture. add water to bowl 25min varoma speed 4
serve imediately as these deflate as they cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews