- 1 red chili, Deseeded
- 2 Spring Onions, Roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 10 sprigs coriander
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 1 shitake mushroom, Roughly chopped
- 150 grams chicken (thigh or breast), Half frozen and diced
- 200 grams Wombok Cabbage, Shredded
- 10 grams rice wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 25 grams Arrowroot Flour.
- 1 Small bowl of water for sealing Wontons
- 40 Packet wonton wrappers
- 1200 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Chilli, Spring Onions, Garlic and Coriander in TM Bowl and grate on speed 8, 3 seconds.
Add sesame oil and saute 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
Add Shitake mushroom, and chop speed 4, 2 seconds.
Add diced chicken and turbo, until meat appears reasonably minced.
Add cabbage, vinegar, salt and arrowroot and mix 20 seconds, speed 3, reverse.
Set aside, scrape bowl but don’t rinse.
Place 1200g water in TM Bowl.
Wrap teaspoonfuls of meat mix in wonton wrappers. Youtube is a great help with teaching folding techniques. We had a play with a few different styles to find what worked best for us.
When all the Wontons are folded and sealed with water, place them into the varoma dish and tray.
Place Varoma onto TM Bowl and steam for 22 mins on Varoma, speed 3.
You can serve plain with a dipping sauce, or add them to a broth.
These will also work well with Beef or Pork.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry