- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, Leaves only
- 500 g Beef mince, ( Or Beef & Pork )
- 1 egg
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 2 level tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 level tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 level tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 250 g water
- 1/2 level tbsp beef or vegetable stock paste
1. Place garlic cloves and parsley into mixing bowl and chop
5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix 10 sec//speed 5.
Transwer into a bowl. Clean & dry mixing bowl.
3. Lightly grease Varoma dish and tray. With oiled hands, shape small meatballs ( 4 cm ) And arrange them into Varoma dish and onto Varoma tray.
4. Add water, beef or veg stock.
5. Place Varoma into position and cook
6. Remove Varoma lid and turn meatballs, replace Varoma lid & cook 8 mins/Varoma//speed 1.
Place meatballs in 160° oven 5 - 10 mins until Brown.
Enjoy with tomato or bbq dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes