- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, Leaves only
- 500 g Beef mince, ( Or Beef & Pork )
- 1 egg
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 2 level tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 level tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 level tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 250 g water
- 1/2 level tbsp beef or vegetable stock paste
1. Place garlic cloves and parsley into mixing bowl and chop
5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix 10 sec//speed 5.
Transwer into a bowl. Clean & dry mixing bowl.
3. Lightly grease Varoma dish and tray. With oiled hands, shape small meatballs ( 4 cm ) And arrange them into Varoma dish and onto Varoma tray.
4. Add water, beef or veg stock.
5. Place Varoma into position and cook
6. Remove Varoma lid and turn meatballs, replace Varoma lid & cook 8 mins/Varoma//speed 1.
Place meatballs in 160° oven 5 - 10 mins until Brown.
Enjoy with tomato or bbq dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea