- 2 clove fresh peeled garlic
- 1 l onion, large, peeled and quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp coriander ground
- 1/2 tsp Chlli paste, to taste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can Tomatoes (canned diced)
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can red kidney beans (400g), rinsed and drained
- Grated Tasty Cheese
- large packet CC's
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream and Guacamole, serve with
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion, garlic in the TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds on speed 6, scrap down the sides, add the oil add the coriander and Cumin and Chile paste and cook for 3 minutes, 100 °, speed 1.
Add the tin tomatoes, tomato paste & brown sugar, mix for 2 seconds on speed 3, just to combine these liquids.
Add the rinsed Red kidney beans, give a stir with your spatula to combine, cook for 10 minutes, 100 °, reverse, soft spoon.
Place some CC’s onto a plate as flat as you can, sprinkle with some grated tasty cheese, place into the microwave and melt the cheese for 1-2 minutes (depending on your microwave)
Remove from microwave and spoon on some of the bean/tomato mixture, spread it out over the cheese Cc’s, then sprinkle a bit more grated cheese on the top and microwave again until the top cheese has melted !
Serve with sour cream and or guacamole (avocado dip)
Nachos with beans
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread