- 500 grams Haloumi, Thickly cut into Triangles
- 20 grams fresh parsley
- 20 grams fresh basil
- 20 grams fresh coriander
- 20 grams fresh mint
- 100 grams macadamias
- 120 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the fresh herbs and macadamia nuts into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 6, or until a smooth consistency is achieved. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
With blades rotating on speed 4, slowly add oil through hole in mixing bowl lid until well combined.
Grill haloumi on a medium hot grill for about a minute each side and drizzle pesto on top before serving.
Pesto with Grilled Haloumi
Accessories you need
Serve with lemon wedges and grilled chorizo for a tasty brekkie!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Easy Haloumi Stir Fry
- Chicken, haloumi and mint meatballs
- Silverbeet & Haloumi Fritters
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Hunters Vegetable Burgers
- Chicken, chorizo and haloumi patty
- Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters
- Hunters Haloumi, Ham & Veg Tomato Pasta
- FRITTATA with Zucchini, Corn and Haloumi