- 8 Shallots / Spring Onions, roughly cut
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1000 grams Lean Pork Mince
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 200 grams bean sprouts
- Lettuce Cups to Serve
Place Spring Onions into TM bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 3 secs / speed 4, then set aside.
2. Add Carrots and Zucchini to TM bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 5, then set aside.
3. Add Garlic Cloves and chop 3 secs / speed 7 and scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add Oil and cook Varoma / 2 mins / speed 1.
5. Break up Mince and add to TM bowl. Cook 100 degrees / 5 mins / / speed 1. Using Spatula gently stir mince to break up any clumps. Cook for further 5-7 mins / 100 degrees / / speed 1 or until mince is just cooked through.
6. Add reserved Carrot and Zucchini. Gently fold vegetables through mixture with spatula and cook 100 degrees / 6 mins / / speed 1.
7. Add reserved Spring Onion, Soy Sauce and Oyster Sauce. Gently fold these ingredients through with spatula and cook 100 degrees / 2 mins / / speed 1.
8. Pour cooked mince mixture from TM bowl into thermoserver and fold through fresh Bean Sprouts.
9. Serve in lettuce cups or with rice.
Accessories you need
Veal or Chicken Mince can be used in this recipe too.
Drain excess liquid if serving in lettuce cups
Kids love this meal served with rice
Freeze any left overs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice