- 200 g brown rice
- 440 g can red kidney beans
- 2 tsp umeboshi paste
- 4 TB lemon juice
- Sesame seeds to roll balls in
- Tamari sauce for dipping
8Recipe is created for
Weigh rice in steaming basket & rinse well. Cook for 30 minutes on Varoma temperature, speed 4. Rinse in cold water & drain.
Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Grease baking tray or line with baking paper.
Put rice, kidney beans, umeboshi paste & lemon juice into TM bowl & mix for 15 seconds, speed 5.
Roll mixture into walnut size balls, then roll in sesame seeds & place on baking tray.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until hot & serve with Tamari sauce.
A very healthy protein & nutrient-rich snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma