- 100 grams cracker biscuits
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 35 grams Butter
- 270 grams drained, frozen spinach, (from 2 x 250 g frozen packets)
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180oC
Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside
Place cracker biscuits into TM bowl. Blitz on speed 6/6 seconds. Set aside in a container
Place parmesan cheese cubes in TM bowl. Blitz on speed 7/7 seconds. Add to cracker mix in container
Place butter into TM bowl, melt it 1 minute/90oC/speed 1 - if still not melted, add additional time.
Tip crackers/cheese back into TM bowl.
Add spinach, garlic, salt and egg.
Using turbo function, turbo 3 - 4 times until ingredients are combined and coming together in a ball.
Form mix into walnut sized balls using a teaspoon. Makes approximately 24.
Place onto baking tray and bake in oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
Can be frozen uncooked, then thawed and cooked at another time.
Accessories you need
Can be made gluten free by ensuring cracker biscuits are gluten free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Welsh Teabread
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Corn Bread
- Chicken and Pine Nut Savoury Cheesecake
- Roast Pork Belly with steamed vegetables and pumpkin, fennel soup
- Apricot Chicken Meatballs
- Potato Rolls
- Tomato and Ricotta Tarts
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar