- 100 grams cracker biscuits
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 35 grams Butter
- 270 grams drained, frozen spinach, (from 2 x 250 g frozen packets)
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180oC
Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside
Place cracker biscuits into TM bowl. Blitz on speed 6/6 seconds. Set aside in a container
Place parmesan cheese cubes in TM bowl. Blitz on speed 7/7 seconds. Add to cracker mix in container
Place butter into TM bowl, melt it 1 minute/90oC/speed 1 - if still not melted, add additional time.
Tip crackers/cheese back into TM bowl.
Add spinach, garlic, salt and egg.
Using turbo function, turbo 3 - 4 times until ingredients are combined and coming together in a ball.
Form mix into walnut sized balls using a teaspoon. Makes approximately 24.
Place onto baking tray and bake in oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
Can be frozen uncooked, then thawed and cooked at another time.
Can be made gluten free by ensuring cracker biscuits are gluten free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Savoury Biscotti
- Welsh Teabread
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Corn Bread
- Chicken and Pine Nut Savoury Cheesecake
- Roast Pork Belly with steamed vegetables and pumpkin, fennel soup
- Apricot Chicken Meatballs
- Potato Rolls
- Tomato and Ricotta Tarts
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani