- Handful Italian parsley
- 180 g Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 180 g feta cubed
- 2 eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 9 filo sheets thawed
- Melted unsalted butter for pastry (approx 250 g)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Add Swiss cheese and grate for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Place parsley back into TM bowl, add feta, eggs and seasoning. Gently blend for a 5-6 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 3.
Prepare filo by laying on clean bench top; cover with dry tea towel and then wet tea towel to prevent pastry from drying.
Brush each sheet with melted butter, layer another sheet on top,
repeat, and then cut each sheet into four lengthways, then turn cut
sides to face you.
Dollop a little of the cheese mixture onto the corner of each strip,
fold over and form a triangle. Brush with more butter and fold again.
Repeat two more times. You will have a neat little triangle with no open
edges. Cut and set onto lined baking tray. Repeat until all mixture is
used. Brush each triangle again with any remaining butter.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve hot if possible, but they taste equally delicious cold.
To make cocktail size, cut your pastry into 5 strips. This recipe will make about 50-60.
instead of butter will yield a prettier result, as sometimes the milk
solids in butter brown faster and leave little marks on the pastry.
Other users also liked...
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Zucchini balls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles