- 400 g unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 400 g plain flour
- 180 g cold water
- 1 tsp salt
- 80 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 110 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 265 g potatoes, cut into pieces
- 100 g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp curry powder
- 0.5 tsp garam masala
- 0.25 tsp ground turmeric
- 0.5 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 40 g water
- Place all pastry ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 6.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into two balls. Wrap in plastic wrap and place into the fridge to rest whilst you prepare the vegetable filling.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place brown onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes and frozen peas in the mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add olive oil, curry powder, garam masala and ground tumeric to mixing bowl and cook 5 mins/100 degrees/speed 1.5/reverse.
- Add vegetable stock paste and water and cook 3 mins/100 degrees/speed 0.5/reverse.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Remove one ball of dough from fridge and on a lightly floured surface roll out dough to approximately 30 x 40 cm. Cut dough into 12 squares.
- Add a teaspoon of mixture to the centre of each square then fold two corners of the pastry to make a triangle. Roll or seal the edge of the pastry with a fork and place onto prepared baking tray.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the second ball of dough.
- Spray prepared curry puffs with some cooking spray and place into the oven for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Accessories you need
Spices could be increased depending on your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad