- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g pine nuts, toasted
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt, to taste
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 g Boiling water
- 1 large wheel of brie, (see Tips)
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place zest, Parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
Add juice, pine nuts, basil, sugar and salt and mix for 6 seconds on speed 9.
With blades rotating on speed 3, add oil through hole in lid for 5-6 seconds. Set dressing aside.
Line Varoma dish with piece of baking paper.
Place unwrapped cheese onto paper, add water to TM bowl and set Varoma into position. You may steam the tomatoes if desired, they tend to become sweeter if steamed.
Warm cheese for 6-8 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. (Times will vary depending upon the size of your cheese.)
Place cheese carefully onto serving platter, pour dressing over and scatter tomatoes around the platter. Serve with fresh crackers whilst still warm.
Brie can be substituted with Camembert
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones