- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g pine nuts, toasted
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt, to taste
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 g Boiling water
- 1 large wheel of brie, (see Tips)
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place zest, Parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
Add juice, pine nuts, basil, sugar and salt and mix for 6 seconds on speed 9.
With blades rotating on speed 3, add oil through hole in lid for 5-6 seconds. Set dressing aside.
Line Varoma dish with piece of baking paper.
Place unwrapped cheese onto paper, add water to TM bowl and set Varoma into position. You may steam the tomatoes if desired, they tend to become sweeter if steamed.
Warm cheese for 6-8 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. (Times will vary depending upon the size of your cheese.)
Place cheese carefully onto serving platter, pour dressing over and scatter tomatoes around the platter. Serve with fresh crackers whilst still warm.
Brie can be substituted with Camembert
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen