- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g pine nuts, toasted
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt, to taste
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 g Boiling water
- 1 large wheel of brie, (see Tips)
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place zest, Parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
Add juice, pine nuts, basil, sugar and salt and mix for 6 seconds on speed 9.
With blades rotating on speed 3, add oil through hole in lid for 5-6 seconds. Set dressing aside.
Line Varoma dish with piece of baking paper.
Place unwrapped cheese onto paper, add water to TM bowl and set Varoma into position. You may steam the tomatoes if desired, they tend to become sweeter if steamed.
Warm cheese for 6-8 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. (Times will vary depending upon the size of your cheese.)
Place cheese carefully onto serving platter, pour dressing over and scatter tomatoes around the platter. Serve with fresh crackers whilst still warm.
Brie can be substituted with Camembert
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles