- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 50 g parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g pine nuts, toasted
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt, to taste
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 g boiling water
- 1 large wheel of brie, (see Tips)
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place zest, Parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
Add juice, pine nuts, basil, sugar and salt and mix for 6 seconds on speed 9.
With blades rotating on speed 3, add oil through hole in lid for 5-6 seconds. Set dressing aside.
Line Varoma dish with piece of baking paper.
Place unwrapped cheese onto paper, add water to TM bowl and set Varoma into position. You may steam the tomatoes if desired, they tend to become sweeter if steamed.
Warm cheese for 6-8 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. (Times will vary depending upon the size of your cheese.)
Place cheese carefully onto serving platter, pour dressing over and scatter tomatoes around the platter. Serve with fresh crackers whilst still warm.
Brie can be substituted with Camembert
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Ginger Slice
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream