- 1 zucchini
- 70g Haloumi
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Beaten Egg - only use half
- 3-4 tablespoons plain flour
- Herbs of choice (i use mint, parsley and coriander)
- cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Add zucchini chunks to bowl 2 SECONDS/SPEED 5.
Scrape the zucchini out of bowl and wring the water out of it - put aside.
Place haloumi, garlic, spring onion and herbs into bowl 4 SECONDS/SPEED 5.
Add zucchini back into bowl as well as the flour, pepper and half of the beaten egg8 SECONDS/SPEED 4. (USE ALMOND MEAL FOR GLUTEN/GRAIN FREE)
Take handfuls of the mixture and shape into fritters (I got 7). Place on to a plate and in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Fry in batches in a little bit of olive oil until golden on both sides. Enjoy!!
➕ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS➕
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole
- Fi's Zucchini Slice
- Lamb, Eggplant, Haloumi Sausage Rolls
- Healthy Strawberry Jam with hidden Zucchini and Beetroot
- Spanish Pisto by Thermomix (slightly modified)
- Beef & Basil Pesto Meatballs
- Bacon, Cheese & Veggie Quiche
- Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup
- Granny Ivy's Zucchini & Bacon Quiche
- Vegetarian Nacho Sauce
- Homemade dehydrated broth
- Beef Minestrone
- Vegetable Stock Paste