- 1 zucchini
- 70g Haloumi
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Beaten Egg - only use half
- 3-4 tablespoons plain flour
- Herbs of choice (i use mint, parsley and coriander)
- cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add zucchini chunks to bowl 2 SECONDS/SPEED 5.
Scrape the zucchini out of bowl and wring the water out of it - put aside.
Place haloumi, garlic, spring onion and herbs into bowl 4 SECONDS/SPEED 5.
Add zucchini back into bowl as well as the flour, pepper and half of the beaten egg8 SECONDS/SPEED 4. (USE ALMOND MEAL FOR GLUTEN/GRAIN FREE)
Take handfuls of the mixture and shape into fritters (I got 7). Place on to a plate and in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Fry in batches in a little bit of olive oil until golden on both sides. Enjoy!!
➕ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS➕
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole
- Chorizo Risotto
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Zucchini Fritters
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Cleansing soup
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto