- 1 zucchini
- 70g Haloumi
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Beaten Egg - only use half
- 3-4 tablespoons plain flour
- Herbs of choice (i use mint, parsley and coriander)
- cracked pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add zucchini chunks to bowl 2 SECONDS/SPEED 5.
Scrape the zucchini out of bowl and wring the water out of it - put aside.
Place haloumi, garlic, spring onion and herbs into bowl 4 SECONDS/SPEED 5.
Add zucchini back into bowl as well as the flour, pepper and half of the beaten egg8 SECONDS/SPEED 4. (USE ALMOND MEAL FOR GLUTEN/GRAIN FREE)
Take handfuls of the mixture and shape into fritters (I got 7). Place on to a plate and in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Fry in batches in a little bit of olive oil until golden on both sides. Enjoy!!
➕ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS➕
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Zucchini Lasagne