- 80 grams water
- 150 gram white sugar
- 90 gram butter, home made is nice
- 110 grams dry milk powder, full cream
Accessories you need
use fro biscuits, sweet breads, cheesecakes anything!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Brown Rice Salad
- Shepherd's Pie
- Spicy Vegetarian Nachos
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Banoffee Protein Shake
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- Gluten free lamingtons
- Sultana Bran Biscuits
- German Marble Cake