1. Combine warm water and yeast in a bowl. Set aside to allow a layer of foam to form, approximately 15 minutes.
2. Melt butter in TM bowl for 2 minutes at 60C on speed 3.
3. Add flour, salt, eggs and yeast mixture to TM bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 6.
4. Set dial to closed lid position for 5 minutes on Interval speed.
5. Place the TM bowl with the lid on, in the sun or in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until risen slightly.
6. Return bowl to the TM. Select closed lid position for 1 minute on kneading/dough function. While mixing, gradually pour sugar through MC hole, using the spatula to assist the process. You may notice some of the sugar is not mixed in, that is fine, as this will help form a toffee like layer through the waffle when cooked.
7. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
8. Heat the waffle iron. Drop a generous tablespoon of mixture onto each section of the waffle iron, and cook until well browned.
9. Serve Liege Waffles warm with fresh or stewed fruit, and/or maple syrup and ice cream.