- 50 grams washed leek
- 15 grams unsalted butter
- 110 grams chicken thighs
- 1 medium size carrot
- 275 grams sweet potato
8Recipe is created for
Babys first chicken casserole 6-7 months suitable for freezing
Accessories you need
If you only have tank water, i would use a low sodium bottled water because tank water can often contain mosquito eggs, frogs or other debris from leaf litter, birds or bats
As you can see by the photo the texture of the chicken is very smooth for a young baby (6 - 7 months) but at your discretion you can increase the texture for (7 - 9 months) and 9+ increase further to your childs liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Apple & Pear Puree - Baby's First Food
- Chicken Fingers - Baby Finger Food