THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g chicken breast
- 70 g cauliflower pieces
- 50 g jasmine rice, washed
- 350 g salt reduced chicken stock or water
Recipe is created for
Mill rice for 3 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Put chicken breast in the bowl with 3/4 MC of water (or reduced salt chicken stock) and cook for 5 minutes on 100 degrees at speed 1.
Blitz chicken for 20 seconds on speed 9 - more or less depending on how your child likes texture. My baby does not like chicken bits so I blitz it until it is almost powdery.
Add cauliflower and blitz it for 10 seconds on speed 6 to small little pieces. You can do it for longer or shorter depending on how chunky your child likes their food.
Add rice and 250 to 300g of salt reduced chicken stock or water and cook at 100 degrees on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" at speed 3 for 17 minutes.
Puree to desired consistency.
Could use Arborio rice and make a risotto as well. You will need to lengthen the time taken to cook the rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole