- 140 grams oats
- 65 grams plain flour
- 90 grams sultanas
- 20 grams dried apricots
- Half Overripe Banana
- Half apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 260 grams Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Line a 20cmx30cm slice tin with baking paper
Add apricots, sultanas and oats to Thermomix - speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add all remaining ingredients - speed 7 for 5 seconds or until ingredients well combined
Pour mixture into a slice tin and bake in oven for 45 minutes
Cool on a wire rack
Cut into fingers or bar size
Accessories you need
Can substitute milk to coconut milk
Use any combination of dried fruit. I've made with dried pineapple, goji berries, dates, etc. Mix it up to give variety however you wish.
Only give to baby when they are taking whole food, or if you are doing baby led weaning. My baby ate these from 7 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake