- 1/4cup coconut oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons Shea butter
- 1 level tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1/2 level teaspoons almond oil
- 10 drops essential oil
Recipe is created for
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter 3mins/55 deg/speed 1
- Allow to cool slightly
- add all other ingredients
- Whip using butterfly whisk 3-5mins / speed 4
- Transfer into small container to store.
DIY Nappy balm
Accessories you need
It will solidify after a couple of hours/ overnight.
Last for ages and continue to use until non left.
Mine usually lasts at least 6 months
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST THERMOMIX PLAYDOUGH RECIPE
- Egg muffins
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies