- 250 grams Plain or Tapioca Flour
- 60 grams Copa
- 80 grams Grated Cheddar
- 40 grams Grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 125 grams Water (for plain flour), 140 grams for tapioca flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease baking trays or use baking paper.
2. Add copha and all dry ingredients (except flour) to . Mix 5 seconds / Speed 7.
3. Add flour to . Mix 10 seconds / Speed 5.
4. Gradually add water until a rough dough forms. Speed 3 for 20 seconds. Add a little more water if dough does not come together.
5. for 3:00 minutes.
6. Turn the dough out of and form into a ball. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Divide dough into quarters and roll out each portion between two sheets of baking paper until 1-2mm thick and cut into desired shape. I use a 5cm round cookie cutter.
8. Place the wafers on the baking trays. Sprinkle salt, cumin seeds or sesame seeds to your liking and bake in batches for 15 - 20 minutes.
9. Plain flour needs less time and will brown more. Tapioca flour needs more time and will turn light gold in colour.
Transfer to wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins