- 1 medium/large egg
- oil - any type, ( I have used either Olive Oil or Canola Oil)
- milk (any type)
- 170g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 70g grated cheese, (I use a cheddar cheese grated first in TM)
Recipe is created for
Turn ON scales and weigh 1 medium/large egg into TM bowl
2. Leave scales ON (do not re-set)....add Oil until scales read 110g (total egg and oil)
3. Leave scales ON (do not re-set)....add Milk until scales read 240g (total egg, oil and milk)
4. put lid on and mix for 4 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add 170g Plain flour, pinch salt, 2 teaspoons baking powder and 70g grated cheese....Mix 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down and mix again if necessary.
6. Pour into muffin pan (makes about 12) and Bake at 180deg C untill brown on top (about 12-15 minutes)
7. Cool and slice in half (like a scone) top with butter, thinly sliced purple onion and tomato to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard