- 1 or 2 batches Choux Pastry, from the Every Day cookbook
- Take a soup spoon roughly half full of dough, then use a teaspoon to push dough off soup spoon onto lined baking tray in a ball
- Bake at 200deg C, for about 20 mins
- Allow to cool (as per EDC)
- 1 batch of Bechamel Sauce (white sauce), from the Every Day cookbook
- 2 Chicken breasts, - cooked and chopped into cubes
- 5 or 6 Mushrooms, - sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water
Place sliced mushrooms, butter and water into TM bowl and saute on 100deg C for 5mins, , speed 1-2.
Place Bechamel Sauce ingredients into TM bowl on top of Mushrooms and cook as per Instructions in Every Day Cookbook. Use to avoid chopping mushrooms and cook on speed 3.
Add cooked chicken breast (cubed) and cook for a further 3 mins on 100deg C, ,speed 2.
(I like to shred the chicken after adding it to the Bechemel Sauce by putting setting the dial to and using speed 4-5 until chicken cubes are broken down).
Taste and season wtih salt & ground pepper if necessary.
Allow filling mixture to cool then stuff into Profiterole shells using a teaspoon.
Accessories you need
For a cheeky shortcut....substitute the Bechamel Sauce for a can of Mushroom Soup. Empty the can of Soup into the TM Bowl and cook for 7 mins on 90deg C, , speed 3. Add cooked Chicken cubes and cook for a further 3 mins, then shred on speed 4/5 until chicken cubes have broken down.
Can substitute Mushroom Soup for Asparagus soup!
Can substitute cooked Chicken cubes with fresh Asparagus sliced into 2cm pieces (great vegetarian option)
Can decorate with a sprinkling of sweet paprika!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard