- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Thai Fish Sauce
- 270 gram corn kernels, Drained
- 2 spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut Oil for Frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic cloves in bowl and blitz for 4 seconds on 9
2. Add eggs, maple syrup, fish sauce, flour, maple syrup and half the corn kernels. Puree on speed 8 for 5 seconds
3. Add the spring onions and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
4. Add rest of corn kernels and mix for 5 seconds speed 5
5. Heat oil in a frypan and drop tablespoons of batter in the frypan and cook on each side for approximately 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Keep prepared fritters warm until all the batter is cooked
6. You can serve with salad or on their own with a chilli dipping sauce
For a vegetarian option, you can substitute fish sauce for chilli sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.