- 400 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 g parmesan, roughly chopped
- 240 g almonds
- 4 eggs
- 65 g light olive oil
- 10 g GF baking powder
- 5 g dried mixed herbs, (I used Italian Herbs mix)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Canadian USA Creative Easy Natural Quick New Zealand American Australian Bread Pie, quiche Roll Vegetable dish Gluten free Italian
1. Preheat oven to 180C or 160C with the fan. Line a 9in x 3in loaf tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place zucchini into TMX Bowl & chop 3 secs / spd 6.
3. Place chopped zucchini into steaming basket to strain juices & continue.
4. Without washing the bowl, add parmesan & chop 5 secs / spd 8. Set aside.
5. Without washing the bowl, add almonds & chop 5 secs / spd 8.
6. Press as much liquid out of the zucchini as possible and add to TMX bowl with almonds.
7. Add parmesan & remaining ingredients to TMX bowl, combine for 15-20 secs / spd 4 until all the ingredients are combined.
8. Pour into prepared loaf tin & bake for 40-50 mins until a skewer comes out clean.
9. Let cool in the loaf tin for 15 mins before cooling on a tray.
Accessories you need
My friend Claire shared this with me - thank you Claire!
This loaf falls into the primal diet.
- With a poached egg, rocket/spinach & relish for a yummy breakfast/brunch.- Toasted in a sandwich press for a quick snack.- With a bolognese style sauce for a lazy dinner.
You could also make this into little muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake