- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 120 grams cheese, (cheddar, tasty, colby etc), diced
- 150 grams zuchinni, roughly cubed
- corn kernels (either fresh from 1 cob or 1 small tin drained)
- 3 --- bacon rasher (short cut), roughly cut
- 150 grams GF SR Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 160 grams Milk
- 1 --- egg, extra large
Heat Oven to 180 º
Line 2 oven trays with baking paper or grease.
Place peeled and quartered onion and roughly diced cheese, zucchini and bacon together into the TM bowl.
Chop for 2 – 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add flour, xanthan gum, milk, egg and corn to the TM bowl.
Combine on 4 – 6 seconds on speed 4.
Place dessertspoonfuls on trays allowing room for spreading and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
Cool on a rack.
Optios to substitute corn eg. sundried tomato, pitted olives, chives or parsley
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits