- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 120 grams cheese, (cheddar, tasty, colby etc), diced
- 150 grams zuchinni, roughly cubed
- corn kernels (either fresh from 1 cob or 1 small tin drained)
- 3 --- bacon rasher (short cut), roughly cut
- 150 grams GF SR Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 160 grams Milk
- 1 --- egg, extra large
Heat Oven to 180 º
Line 2 oven trays with baking paper or grease.
Place peeled and quartered onion and roughly diced cheese, zucchini and bacon together into the TM bowl.
Chop for 2 – 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add flour, xanthan gum, milk, egg and corn to the TM bowl.
Combine on 4 – 6 seconds on speed 4.
Place dessertspoonfuls on trays allowing room for spreading and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
Cool on a rack.
Optios to substitute corn eg. sundried tomato, pitted olives, chives or parsley
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)