- 80-100 g Parmesan Cheese, Cubbed
6minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking 5min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Vegetarian Biscuit/cookie Dip Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Australian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Nut free
- Preheat Oven 200 Degrees
- Place cubbed Parmesan Cheese into bowl
- Mill 8 Seconds, Speed 10
- Spoon 1stp of Cheese into Muffin tray
- Make sure it evenly covers each section
- Bake for 5 minutes or untill it slighly goes golden
- Place on chopping board and allow to cool for a few seconds
- Carefully using a butter knife lift the edges and the cracker should easily come out
- Allow to completly cool on a Wire rack
- Once cool. Store in a tupperware container that is lined with paper towel.
You can add spices to this when you mill your Parmesan Cheese
ie: Chilli, italian herbs, garlic, turmeric, matcha powder etc
Just before I put into the oven I sometimes give each section a quick twist of Himalayan pink salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- ANZAC Paleo Bombs
- Black Bean Peppermint Brownies