- 190 grams cheese, grated, (Cheddar; Red Leicester; Jarlsberg)
- 50 grams Salted butter
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, (Pink Himalayan is what I use)
- Grate cheese 10 seconds, speed 9.
- Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl. Mix speed 4 until dough comes together (approx 15 secs).
- Knead 2 minutes, , . (Dough will be sticky)
- Roll out on lightly floured surface (or silicone mat) until approximately 3mm thick.
- Use small circle cutter to cut out biscuits and place onto a baking sheet. Gather up remaining dough and repeat until all used up.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden.
- Leave biscuits to cool on tray then transfer to an airtight container.
Add herbs, paprika, bacon dust or a teaspoon of Vegemite to create a different flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies