- 1 290 gram packet of Kellogs nutrigrain
- 1 packet of cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet of french onion soup
- 300 grams of almonds
- 1 heaped tablespoon of a good curry powder
- 1 level teaspoon of Keens chilli powder
- 80 grams vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150deg and line two trays with glad bake
Place Nutrigrain and almonds in a large bowl
Add the oil to the jug and warm 2 minutes, 70deg, speed 2
Add the curry, chilli and soup mixes to the bowl and blend 2 minutes, speed 2
Pour the contents over the almonds and nutrigrain and mix well
Pour the contents on the tray, spread out with a spatula
Bake 150deg for 15 mins, take out and turn/stir the nutrigrain and turn the oven off and pop the tray in back in - wait 15 mins and remove and cool -- enjoy
Accessories you need
I also had some pretzels left over so i popped them in as well
If you make this recipe please pop back and leave a comment and rating - thank you so much
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread