- 280 grams Nutri-Grain cereal
- 375 grams Salted mixed nuts
- 225 grams Parker’s Mini Pretzels
- 250 grams Rice Crackers Mixed
- 45 grams Continental Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 45 grams Continental French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Power
- 1 teaspoon Thermomix Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Habanero Sauce, to taste
- 125 grams Rice Bran Oil
Preheat oven 180C
Prepare 2 oven trays lined with greaseproof paper.
In a large container combine Nutri-Grain, Pretzels, Rice Crackers and Nuts.
Heat oil, 3 Minutes, 70C, Speed 2.
Mix together, Soups, Mustard Powder, Curry Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Tabasco Habanero Sauce and oil.
Pour over nuts and bolts and mix very well.
Spread evenly over over prepared trays.
Bake 7 Minutes, stir continue baking for another 7 Minutes.
Store in air tight containers
Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Savoury Scone
- Rosemary Pastry
- Pumpkin topped chicken curry pies
- Janine's Plain Rice Crackers - Thermie and Friends
- The best sausage rolls - veggie packed for kids
- Yorkshire Puddings
- Vegemite and Cheese puffs
- Black Seasame Crackers
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon