- 120 grams Plain Flour.
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Power
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 180 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Grated Mozzarella
- 30 grams parmesan grated
- 120 grams Salami / Peperoni
- Salsa For Dipping
1. Heat the oven to 180c. Grease or line with paper pans a mini muffin tray.
2. To the TM Bowl add, Plain Flour, Baking Powder and Mixed Herbs. Combine 5 Sec / Sp 5.
3. Add Milk and Egg. Combine 10 Sec / Sp 4.
4. Add Mozzarella, Parmesan and Peperoni. Combine 10 Sec / Reverse / Sp 1.
5. Use a small spoon to distribute the mixture into muffin tray holes.
6. Bake until puffed and golden. Aprox 20-25 Mins.
7. Serve with Salsa or Pizza Sauce for Dipping.
Pizza Puff Muffins
Instead of Salami or Peperoni, you can use Ham and Pineapple or any of your favourite pizza toppings.
Great for Lunch Boxes, with a small tub of Salsa for dipping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls