- 110 g baking flour
- 1 level teaspoon Backing Powder
- 150 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 120 g Cheddar cheese
- 150 g Sandwich Ham (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Basil (Dry)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 level teaspoon Oregano (dry)
Preheat Oven to 200 Degrees. Grease Muffin Pan.
Grate Cheese 10 Seconds, Speed 9
Combine flour, baking powder,and spices, egg, milk, capsicum and ham. Mix 5 seconds on speed 5
Divide into miffin wells. Bake for 20-30 minutes or unti lightly brown and puffed (depending on depth of muffin pan.
I use a very shallow tray.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang