- 110 g baking flour
- 1 level teaspoon Backing Powder
- 150 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 120 g Cheddar cheese
- 150 g Sandwich Ham (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Basil (Dry)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 level teaspoon Oregano (dry)
Preheat Oven to 200 Degrees. Grease Muffin Pan.
Grate Cheese 10 Seconds, Speed 9
Combine flour, baking powder,and spices, egg, milk, capsicum and ham. Mix 5 seconds on speed 5
Divide into miffin wells. Bake for 20-30 minutes or unti lightly brown and puffed (depending on depth of muffin pan.
I use a very shallow tray.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna