- 110 g baking flour
- 1 level teaspoon Backing Powder
- 150 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 120 g Cheddar cheese
- 150 g Sandwich Ham (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Basil (Dry)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 level teaspoon Oregano (dry)
Preheat Oven to 200 Degrees. Grease Muffin Pan.
Grate Cheese 10 Seconds, Speed 9
Combine flour, baking powder,and spices, egg, milk, capsicum and ham. Mix 5 seconds on speed 5
Divide into miffin wells. Bake for 20-30 minutes or unti lightly brown and puffed (depending on depth of muffin pan.
I use a very shallow tray.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Protein bread