- 220 g water, warm
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 slices salami
- 12 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp italian herb
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1. Place water, yeast into mixing bowl, mix for 20 sec, sp2.
2. Add remaining ingredients, knead for 2 mins .
3. Turn dough out onto Thermomat, wrap up and set aside for 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
4. Roll dough into a log and cut into 12 portions.
1. Preheat oven 190C.
2.Roll dough portions into salami size or slightly bigger pieces.
3. Place 1 tbsp of pizza sauce onto each piece of dough, followed by 1 slice of salami and 1 slice of mozzarella per portion.
4. Pull edges of each dough portion together sealing and forming a roll.
5. Edges facing down place each roll onto a baking, then brush each roll with butter, sprinkle with herbs and parmesan.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Fill with your favourite pizza toppings.
Get to freeze either uncooked or cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies