- 220 g water, warm
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 slices salami
- 12 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp italian herb
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1. Place water, yeast into mixing bowl, mix for 20 sec, sp2.
2. Add remaining ingredients, knead for 2 mins .
3. Turn dough out onto Thermomat, wrap up and set aside for 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
4. Roll dough into a log and cut into 12 portions.
1. Preheat oven 190C.
2.Roll dough portions into salami size or slightly bigger pieces.
3. Place 1 tbsp of pizza sauce onto each piece of dough, followed by 1 slice of salami and 1 slice of mozzarella per portion.
4. Pull edges of each dough portion together sealing and forming a roll.
5. Edges facing down place each roll onto a baking, then brush each roll with butter, sprinkle with herbs and parmesan.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Fill with your favourite pizza toppings.
Get to freeze either uncooked or cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER