- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 80 g chia seeds
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped with skin on
- 1 onion, halved
- 8 eggs
- 110 g coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp dried herbs (basil or mixed herbs)
- 80 g mixed seeds (pepitas, sesame, sunflower)
Preheat oven 180 and line a bread tin with baking paper.
Mill chia and shredded coconut, 30sec sp10. Remove from bowl and set aside (no need to clean bowl)
Add carrots, onion and chop 5sec sp5. Place with chia/coconut flour then wash out bowl.
Add eggs and oil mix 2 mins sp6 until pales and fluffy
Add chia/coconut flour and grated vehetables back into eggs with baking powder, salt and paper, and herbs of choice mix 20sec sp4
Add selection of seeds 20 sec sp2 or until combined
Pour into tim (it will be very runny), sprinkle extra seeds onto if you want and place in oven and bake 35-40mins.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup