- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 80 g chia seeds
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped with skin on
- 1 onion, halved
- 8 eggs
- 110 g coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp dried herbs (basil or mixed herbs)
- 80 g mixed seeds (pepitas, sesame, sunflower)
Preheat oven 180 and line a bread tin with baking paper.
Mill chia and shredded coconut, 30sec sp10. Remove from bowl and set aside (no need to clean bowl)
Add carrots, onion and chop 5sec sp5. Place with chia/coconut flour then wash out bowl.
Add eggs and oil mix 2 mins sp6 until pales and fluffy
Add chia/coconut flour and grated vehetables back into eggs with baking powder, salt and paper, and herbs of choice mix 20sec sp4
Add selection of seeds20 sec sp2 or until combined
Pour into tim (it will be very runny), sprinkle extra seeds onto if you want and place in oven and bake 35-40mins.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup
- Tomato Sauce
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Savoury Scones
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry