- 330 grams organic white spelt flour
- 25 grams organic golden flaxmeal
- 2 tsp baking powder, I prefer Bob&#039;s Red Mill aluminium free
- 1/2 tsp fine celtic salt
- 80 grams Organic Butter
- 200 grams organic milk, or your preferred milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Line tray with baking paper.
2. Place flour, flaxmeal, baking powder and salt in TM bowl. Mix for 5sec/speed 5.
3. Add chopped butter. Mix 10 sec/speed 5.
4. Add milk. Mix 10 sec/speed 5
5. Using spatula, scoup out dough onto floured surface. Gently flatten till about 2cm thick. Cut into circles (I used 6cm cutter).
5. Place on lined baking tray. Bake for 10 - 15 mins
Yummy served with jam and cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin